Creating an empowered life can be challenging when you’re a stay at home mom.
I can always tell when I’ve allowed O.P.P. to infiltrate and take over my life, my week feels heavy. I feel like I’m pulling a wagon on three wheels filled with rocks. It’s normally a week high on anxiety and overwhelms, with little space for me or my desired outcomes.
Don’t get it twisted, I totally get my role as a mom, however, sometimes the gremlins in my head tell me I’m not doing enough.
So I try to overcompensate by doing it all.
That leaves me burned out and overwhelmed
So how do I create a kick-ass day (at least 85% of the time)?
Today I’m taking you behind the magic curtain and sharing how I create my day and keep it flowing
Creating an empowered life your way
The five steps I used to make sure that I am creating a day that feels good and accomplishes my desired outcomes.
- Affirm – Each morning I read and write my affirmations and how I want to feel. I make sure they are in my planner and planning software.
- Outcomes – Each morning before I power up my devices I get clear on the desired outcomes for that day.
- Purpose – After I write out my daily outcome, I make sure I’m clear on my purpose for the day. This helps me to stay focused and grounded throughout the day.
- Gratitude – Gratitude keeps me grounded. Saying what I’m grateful for keeps me focused on getting more things I’m grateful for.
- Confirm – Throughout the day I stay on top of my daily action plan by checking on my progress. I also confirm my schedule the night before and the morning of. This ensures that I have the energetic bandwidth to do all that’s on my list.
Are you done being overwhelmed in your day? If you’re ready to add more clarity add your info below to download the Five Steps to Create an Empowered Daily Plan. Learn how you can start to create a day that feels like your own. Enter your info below to start now.
Over to You
How could you add more power to your day? Share in the comments below which step you’ll be adding to your daily ritual to create a day that feels more in your control.
Be sure to join my Facebook Community for more support and resources.
Until Next Time,