Overwhelm by definition means to, bury or drown beneath a huge mass.
Damn what a fitting definition.
I remember it like yesterday, feeling like a 10,000-pound gorilla was jumping up and down on my chest. The anxiety about my day was getting heavier and heavier with no immediate relief in sight.
It felt like the only way to eliminate overwhelm of my life was to pack my bags and forge a new path somewhere else.
Thankfully, I had a therapist with some sense and she asked me a very important question. “If you left it all and started new what about your life would change? What about you would keep you from creating this exact pattern somewhere else?”
At that moment it hit me, I have the power to change my current situation, but where do I begin?
In the video below I am going to share with you the five things I did to change my life and take control of my destiny.
Eliminate Overwhelm and Take Your Life Back
Hopefully, the video above was helpful. If you didn’t get a chance to watch it here are the five things I did to change and take control of my life.
- Feeling – Get clear about and stay aware of how you want to feel and what it will take for you to get there. Knowing how you want to feel is your first line of defense when it comes to schedule overwhelm.
- Intention – What do you want from your life, your family, your business, yourself? Creating intention in your life keeps you from overwhelm. Having an intention or goal gives you a focal point for your day.
- Purpose – What drives you? Why is it so important to you? Ask yourself those questions before adding something to your daily action plan. When you operate from a space of purpose it’s easier to stay focused. The more focused you are the less overwhelmed you become.
- Clarity – Stop trying to ignore the shit that’s distracting or bothering you because it doesn’t work. Overwhelm comes from trying to do too much. You need to set and enforce the boundaries and deal with the distractions head on.
- Plan – What you don’t plan doesn’t get done. Create a daily action plan that has room to move. Create your daily action plan based on feeling and purpose not just on tasks. Not having a plan can be just as overwhelming as having a plan you’re not following. Create a solid plan for your day by using the four foundations above.
If you are a mom entrepreneur and you’re ready to put these steps into action I got you. Download the Five Steps to Create an Empowered Daily Plan below.
Fill out the form below to download your guide today!
Over to you
Share in the comments below where are you experiencing overwhelm in your life. How can you use these foundations in your life?
I look forward to serving you my Free Facebook Community.
Until Next Time