Your schedule isn’t just about the tasks you work on throughout the day. Your daily schedule is to help you arrive at a particular feeling for your life. Remember what Tony Robbins says, “Success without Fulfillment is Failure.” Just working to check things off your daily action list will not full you in the long run. Unless the things you do each day are fulfilling your highest purpose.
How does a high achieving mom entrepreneur create a day that aligns with her highest purpose? It can be hard when it’s the to-do’s screaming for attention.
I’m going to share the five things I incorporate into my daily action plan daily. I first want to share a disclaimer and a bit of transparency.
Do I have days that I crush my plan? Yup.
Do I have days where I don’t get ish done that I intended? Yup.
You might ask, well if this ain’t giving me the perfect day then why am I listening?
Here’s why, this is your baseline, your heartbeat. Whether your day goes as planned or not you will have a way to come back to the light. Being a mom has its own unique set of challenges. Add entrepreneurship and things can get real cray real quick.
You’re not always going to hit the mark, there’s going to be a lot of pivoting involved. To run this race sanely you must be open to change. Having a clear daily action plan will allow you to see change, greet it with a smile and pivot on.
Creating your Daily Schedule
Creating your daily action plan shouldn’t stress you out or overwhelm you. It should excite you and give you hope. If you’re finding that this process is stressing you out a bit I highly suggest you read The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte to help you gain some clarity around your feelings and intentions.
- Foundational Feelings – How you want to feel should be the cornerstone of your day. Before you write out what needs to be done and who needs to be served, get clear about how you want to feel at the end of the day. Use this feeling to be the cornerstone for the tasks you take on and the things you say yes to.
- Daily Outcomes – What outcome are you working toward today? Is your intention on creating your landing page, or organizing your home? Whatever your intention for the day is sure to write it down. This will help you stay focused as you go throughout the day to create the type of day you desire.
- Top Actions – What are the three to five things you can do today that will allow you to advance closer to or complete your intention for the day?
- Why – Ask yourself why completing this intention is important to you. Knowing this will help you to stay focused and connected to your intention. Without purpose, it becomes easier to follow distractions or start tasks that have nothing to do with where you say you want to go. Get clear on your purpose for the day to stay on task.
- Self-care and support – How are you going to take care of yourself today and who do you need to ask for support? Get clear about how you will place self-care into your day. Investigate any task you can delegate or outsource to shift some of the pressure off you.
I know you’re ready to get your business and family to stop fighting over you. I know it’s no fun to feel like you’re paying attention to one but feel like you’re neglecting the other. Mom guilt is so real, but it’s time to silence the guilt and stand in your power.
Download my Get Yo’ Life Guide and learn the five ways you can begin to build your life foundation. You can create a harmonious life where all areas support the others.
Harmony is possible.
Over to you:
Share in the comments below, I would love to hear how you will use these steps to create your daily action plan. I can’t wait to serve, support and celebrate you.
Until Next Time
Love Yourself, Love Your Family Love Your Business