I have lived your story. When I started my first business venture I was a mess. I was physically and spiritually drained and my body was breaking down fast. You see I was using the Ricky Bobbby (Talladega Nights reference) entrepreneurial method, hustle harder and sleep when I’m dead, ignore everything else and focus on the dream. But, as a mom the everything else I was ignoring was, my marriage, my finances, my health and my kids. I thought living my dream was something I would either have to do when my kids grew up or I would need a staff just to get anything done. Not having clarity was killing me personally and professionally.
My life and business changed when I realized that I was approaching this scheduling thing all wrong. When I begun to create systems that supported me and fully integrated all parts of my life, life became fuller (no pun intended). Through true integration I found that by doing less I actually accomplished more with less stress.
Being a wife to one kick ass and extremely sane husband and mom to three brilliant beings of light I totally get how family and home can take over vision and dream. It’s so easy to get wrapped up in PTO meetings, baseball practice, and weekend laundry and totally put you on the back burner. I’m an advocate by archetype and by nature I hate to see another female entrepreneur struggle especially when I have the answer.
My mission is to take what I know to mentor other entrepreneurial moms to consciously create their life. I want to show you how to take back control of your life experience to create that juicy life where you feel like a supernova not a burnt out star. My mission is to show you that balance is possible, it’s just not going to look as neatly packaged as the world made you think.
My Fun Facts! *non-business stuff about the type of girl I am*
- I LOVE the OWN channel, Oprah Winfrey is changing the world. Super Soul Sunday has lifted my soul on many a Sundays and Greenleaf is the perfect amount of drama.
- Whatever Danielle LaPorte is writing or teaching I’m there. Her books have been life changing for me.
- I love working out, it’s the best form of meditation for me, sweating is my zen.
- I love to organize and plan stuff. My family always looks for me to plan family vacations, parties, and more.
- I love money. I can get lost in creating spending plans, annual financial plans and reading anything about money. My favs Susan Orman + Barbara Stanny
- I love fresh flowers, it doesn’t matter what type as long as they’re fresh. My dream is to have fresh flowers in every room of my house.
- I love all things, Disney, they are masters of creating smiles!
I Get You
Running a business and a family ain’t always the easiest thing to do. It’s a huge challenge to get your business and family to play well and be friends. It always seems like they are competing for your top attention and that the only person stressed in this process is you. I get it, feeling burned out at day’s end, anxious because there’s still so much to do, always feeling like there always more stuff to do than time to do it in. Your husband can’t find his work bag, the kids need cupcakes for a class party and your landing page needs love. Let me help you bring your vision to life.
What’s A Entrpreneur To Do?
Does she give up her passion and wait until everyone else around her is self-sufficient? Or, does she totally ignore her family and household to build the business of her dreams?
I’m here to tell you, you ain’t gotta go to either extreme.
There is a way to get your business and family to play nicely in the sandbox called your life.
Stick with me and I’ll share with you via my regular blog posts and Facebook livestreams, my top tips and resources that will get your family and business in alignment and singing the same song.
Here you will learn how to:
- Create work schedules that work
- Getting clear on how you want to feel
- How to create “off days” and love it
- How to master your time
- Set boundaries with your family and friends without consistently repeating yourself
- And so much more
If you’ve made it this far, thank you for sticking with me, I look forward to seeing more of you around. 🙂
I know you’re ready to step into the higher calling on your life while loving your family and business and I’m the woman to help you get there. If you’re done fighting with your schedule and feeling burnout and overwhelmed click here for my free guide and newsletters.
This ride won’t be perfect but the rewards of the work will be outta this world.
Thank you so much for coming to visit and getting to know me a bit better, I appreciate the energy exchange. I look forward to serving, supporting, and celebrating your growth during your journey.
Love Yourself, Love Your Family, Love Your Business
Create more time, energy, & focus in your day
If you’re ready to start creating more time and energy to slay your day join the Get Yo’ Life Squad.